A recent survey about Homecoming found most students liked Hippie Day the best as a dress up day.

The survey was conducted in  Teacher Kari McCormick’s 1st hour biology class. The questions were all about Homecoming and Spirit Week. Each student had to answer five questions and the answers varied for each question. The fourth question was, “What is your favorite day of spirit week?” About 35 percent of the class said that Hippy day was their favorite day. Another 27 percent of the class said that Tye Dye Disco Day was their favorite day. 

Another question that was asked was, “Are you going to the Homecoming Dance?” A surprising 85 percent of the class said that they were going to the homecoming dance. 

A question about the Homecoming game was asked and 58 percent of the class said that they were going to the varsity football game Oct.11. The other 42 percent of people said they were not going because It was too cold and going to rain. 

Comments

comments

About The Author

avatar