Daily News 1-14-15

The OE Student Challenge will meet Thursday at 7:00 am in room C-14 of the high school. Middle School and High School students and staff are invited.

For all girls interested in Lacrosse this spring, there is an informational meeting held at Dewitt Junior High School in the auditorium, on Wednesday, January 21 @7:30 PM. If you have any questions please see Jessi Witt. There are flyers available on the counter in the High School lobby.

The January FFA meeting is this week on Wednesday at 6 PM in the Ag Room. We are playing the game “Minute To Win It”. Also January 27th we will be going to Zap Zone in Lansing for Glow golf and laser tag. Also if you are planning on showing pigs through FFA at Clinton Co Fair, Ms. Hoffman has a form you need to fill out TODAY.

Attention all NHS members: Just a reminder that the next large group meeting will be this coming Friday, Jan. 16th at 7:30 in the community room.

Seniors don’t miss out on applying for scholarships. Check the guidance page on the Ovid-Elsie website for any more scholarship opportunities. Any questions, stop and see Mrs. Horak in Student Services.