Daily News: 5-6-15

Ms. Hoffman’s Fisheries and Wildlife class will be offered next year, but was not on the class choices form. If you are someone that is interested in taking this course and have met the per-requisites, please stop down to Ms. Hoffman or student services. Remember, if you are going to attend MSU and have taken all of OE’s Agriscience classes, there is an opportunity to earn 6 MSU credits for FREE!!

Class of 2018…freshman that is YOU…..your fundraiser forms and money is due back NEXT Wednesday May 13th. You can turn forms into the HS office or to Ms. Hoffman. Remember that the more people that sell will affect the price of your prom and senior trip! If you need another order form, stop down to Ms. Hoffman’s room.

Attention – those interested in applying for Student Council for the 2015-2016 school year applications are now available in Mrs. Anderson’s room C-4. Applications will be due on Monday, May 11th at 4pm to her classroom or mailbox. See Mrs. Anderson or Mrs. Baese with questions.

The Astronomy Club will meet NEXT Wednesday 5/13 for the final time this year. See Mr. Martin with any questions.

Anyone interested in playing Football next fall, there will be a Sign-up meeting during both lunches on Thursday, May 7th in the Community Room. Please bring your lunch. Any questions see Coach Long.

The Ovid-Elsie baseball team’s hat was entered into mlive’s coolest cap contest. Please vote for their hats. We have a long ways to go so vote a couple times a day. You will find it at mlive.com under high school sports. The voting ends on Thursday.

A reminder to the NHS members that the field trip is this Thursday, May 7th. Students will be dismissed by an announcement and should be ready to leave the building at 8:00.

There will be a meeting for anyone interested in playing girls basketball next year at 7:40 a.m. on Wednesday, May 13th in the Community Room. Anyone in 8th grade through 11th grade should plan on attending. Summer schedules will be handed out at that time. For any questions, please contact Coach Cunningham.