Student Challenges Learns Importance of Devotions

For Student Challenge, Everett Smith was teaching a lesson about Devotions Feb. 28th..

Student Challenge takes place in the wood shop room, also known as C-14. It is weekly on Thursdays, starting at 7:15 a.m. and lasting until 7:50 a.m.

This lesson is being taught using Bible verses to help the students understand that Devotions are important and a big part of one’s walk with God.

This lesson is being taught to impact all that listen to it, and is being taught because everyone needs to know how important it is to do a Devotion every single day.

When asked if there was Is there a certain group of students who that they are trying to impact?, student Samantha Grubaugh said, “They impact everyone, especially when you can see the fire of the Lord burning inside of them. They may make your day or may you smile or spread the love of the Lord some other way to others.

This means that in doing a devotion, you may learn something new and use that to help others and to them they see God doing the good deeds through you.