Take the High Road, Be Positive

Take the High Road, Be Positive

Everyone has had at one time or another been called a name or has had a rumor spread about them. It hurts the most when you see a loved one hurting from all the rumors or names. It hurts even more when you have to hold them while they’re crying and you don’t know what to do. You can help, even if you don’t know what to do, you can still help. When you hear others talking about someone and if it’s not a positive thing then shut it down. Don’t spread rumors and listen to them because usually what goes around comes around.

It’s a habit ingrained in society to agree with others and talk negatively about them even if we have a knot at the bottom of our stomachs knowing spreading rumors is wrong. If you can’t tell people to stop talking others; then just walk away. Even if you don’t know where to go, then say you have to go to the bathroom or to your locker, whatever you have to say to get out of the situation. Instead of talking about others, go up to at least one person a day even if you don’t know them and complement them, it’s the best way to make a person’s day and maybe so you will have better Karma too.