Dr Pimple Popper Running Third Season

Her actual name is Sandra Lee, but she is so popular in her field of dermatology that she is known by most people as Dr. Pimple Popper. In 2015, Dr. Lee began to video tape dermatological procedures, some quite gruesome, like blackhead extractions and cyst dissections,  and posting them to her website and across other social media outlets.  

She puts them under local anesthesia that means that they are awake for the whole thing. She is nice and talks to them through the whole thing so they can focus on something other than the sounds that everything is making. She also feels bad when she hurts people she apologizes and asks if they are ok.

She gained a prominent online fan base, including a YouTube channel with more than 3 million followers called `Popaholics.’ Now comes a reality show on TLC which says she is a celebrity who has pioneered the fastest growing medical fascination in decades.

“Dr. Sandra Lee found my first Melanoma in 2009. She is amazing. I had surgery. A year later they found another Melanoma under my breast. I went on a drug program and am doing amazing eight years later. Dr. Lee is the most wonderful woman in the world. I moved to Palm Desert but I will always appreciate her attitude and her loving help. She is truly wonderful!!!!”  said patient Marleen Musilli.

“Dr. Lee, several years ago treated me for skin cancer on my back. Her bedside manner on a 1 to 5 scale is a 6! She knows her stuff and is a great people person. You will not find a better dermatologist on the planet!” said Bruce Jacobson

Dr. Pimple Popper first aired on January 3, 2018. There are only three season of Dr. Pimple Popper right now.