Teen Romance Follows Hospital Stay

Teen Romance Follows Hospital Stay

The romance and drama movie, Five Feet Apart does a good job at adding emotion to one serious sickness with love and heartbreak.  

Five Feet Apart  is about a girl named Stella Grant, who is every bit a seventeen-year-old… she’s attached to her laptop and loves her best friends. But unlike most teenagers, she spends much of her time living in a hospital as a Cystic Fibrosis patient. Her life is full of routines, boundaries and self-control, all of which is put to the test when she meets an impossibly charming fellow CF( Cystic Fibrosis)  patient named Will Newman. There’s an instant flirtation, though restrictions dictate that they must maintain a safe distance between them. As their connection intensifies, so does the temptation to throw the rules out the window and embrace that attraction. Further complicating matters is Will’s potentially dangerous rebellion against his ongoing medical treatment. Stella gradually inspires Will to live life to the fullest, but can she ultimately save the person she loves when even a single touch is off limits? 

The movie features Haley Lu Richardson (Stella Grant) and Cole Sprouse (Will Newman) Moises Arias (Poe.) These actors and actresses do a great job of making the book come to life. 

Five Feet Apart was directed by Justin Baldoni and was written by Mikki Daughtry, and Tobias Iaconis.  The rating of the movie is pg-13 and Rotten Tomatoes gave the score of 54% like the movie overall. 

•