Good Boys, Not For Young Audiences

Good Boys, Not For Young Audiences
Image result for good boys

ood Boys is rated R and also rated a 79% on Rotten Tomatoes. The kids in the story, Max (Jacob Tremblay), Lucas (Keith L. Williams), and Thor (Brady Noon), are best friends united by the prepubescent confusion of sixth grade. They’re still young enough for role-playing games in a pillow fort, but old enough to be invited to their first real party. The need to find out exactly what that means leads to an unreal journey involving Max’s dad’s forbidden drone, and a stolen bottle of molly which was taken to help blackmail the highschoolers who smashed the drone. ( Retta, Will Forte, Molly Gordon, and Stephen Merchant). Also in the movie you’ll see Lucas’s clearly loving and supportive parents have just announced they are going to divorce, while Thor is grappling with whether he should pursue his dream to be a singer and join the school’s musical, or impress the popular kids. When they reached the mall they encountered the high school kids and made a trade because the kids did not have enough money to purchase the drone before Max’s dad arrived home on a business trip .What I liked the most about the movie was all the raunchy comedy that was throughout the entire movie. I would personally rate this move a 10/10 but I would not suggest watching it with younger children around.

Photo – Google Images