Croods New Age Featured on Streaming Services

Since The Croods came out in 2013 everyone has wanted another movie. In 2016 they cancelled the sequel to the movie but then in late 2019 they renewed the idea for the movie and started making it. 

The Croods: A New Age came out Nov. 25th to the public.  Since the Covid-19 pandemic began, some states have not fully opened up movie theaters to the public so they had to find other ways for people to watch it.  People can buy the movie off of Amazon Prime, Vudu, Google Play, and even youtube.  

The movie is about the Crood family searching for a safer habitat, from prehistoric Croods to discovering a walled-in paradise that will meet all the family needs. They now have to learn to live with their new neighbor the Bettermans- a family that’s a couple steps above the Croods on modern living.  As tension between the new neighbors rises, a new threat sends the two families on an adventure that forces them to embrace the differences, and help each other to survive. 

Rotten Tomatoes rates the movie The Croods: A New Age 8 out 10. Lots of top critics love the weird creature, and the adventure that they have to face. I would rate this movie about a 7 out of 10. 

The actor and actress that voiced the characters are Nicolas Cage (Grug), Emma Stone (Eep), Ryan Reynolds (Guy), Catherine Keener (Ugga), Cloris Leachman (Gran), and Clark Duke (Thunk). It was Produced by Mark Swift and directed by Joel Crawford.