Greater Grabs the Emotions

Greater came out in 2016 and is available to watch on Netflix for free. The movie is a true story about how faith and determination transforms a talentless football player, Brandon Burlsworth, at the University of Arkansas into an All-American. Burlsworth’s dreams all come true but right when everything is coming together, he gets into a tragic accident. This movie is inspiring and very heartfelt. It takes over your emotions and makes you feel like you can accomplish your dreams too. The director/executive producers of this movie are David L. Hunt and Brian Reindl. The main cast of the movie includes Christopher Severio, Neal McDonough, Leslie Easterbrook, Michael Parks, Fredric Lehne, Josh Emerson, Texas Battle and Peter Lewis.

Rotten Tomatoes gave this movie a 69% and it describes the movie as inspirational, sports drama and memorable. I give this movie a 100% because it brought tears to my eyes and I could really feel for Burlsworth and his family. The actors did an amazing job controlling their emotions and making it seem like everything that was happening was actually happening to them. I highly recommend this movie but make sure you have a box of tissues next to you as you are watching.