Red Notice Action Comedy Worth the Time

Red Notice Action Comedy Worth the Time

Red Notice is an action/comedy movie about an FBI agent who gets framed for the stealing of an art artifact, he then teams up with the “world’s greatest con-man” to clear the agent’s name and help the con-man become the greatest art thief in the world. The movie stars Dwayne Johnson, Ryan Reynolds and Gal Gadot. It was released in November of 2021. 

The movie was filmed mostly in Atlanta, then to Rome and Italy for the remaining scenes. 

Red Notice is an action/comedy film that runs mostly across the trials of Dwayne Johnson and Ryan Reynolds as the side of Law and Convict come together to help each other out with one main goal in sight. Capturing the one who set them both up and had them incarcerated. 

The movie was given a 6.4/10 by IMDb and 35% Rotten Tomatoes. I personally believe the rating by Rotten Tomatoes is kind of lowballing the film, it’s worthy of at least a 45%. I rate the movie a 6/10 because it was somewhat cheesy in terms of its acting, and it’s in ways predictable, but the humor was great and Ryan Reynolds and Dwayne Johnson are a great acting duo together.