Die Hard, A Christmas Action Movie

Die Hard is about a New York City policeman John McClane who is visiting his estranged wife

and two daughters on Christmas Eve. He joins her at a holiday party in the headquarters of the

Japanese-owned business she works for. But the festivities are interrupted by a group of

terrorists who take over the exclusive high-rise, and everyone in it. Very soon McClane realizes

that there’s no one to save the hostages — but him. The director of the movie is John McTiernan

along with producers Lawrence Gordan and Joel Silver. The cast of this movie stars Bruce Willis

as John McClane, Alan Rickman as Hans Gruber, Bonnie Bedelia as Holly McClane, Reginald

Veljohnson as Al Powell, Alexander Godunov as Karl, Paul Gleason LAPD Deputy Dwayne,

William Atherton as Richard Thornburg, Hart Bochner as Harry Ellis. Rotten Tomatoes rated this

a 94% along with audience which is also a 94%. Rotten Tomatoes states,”Its many imitators

(and sequels) have never come close to matching the taut thrills of the definitive holiday action

classic.” And I couldn’t agree more. I think that the sequels are good but the originals are always

the best, and it’s a perfect action packed holiday movie to watch around Christmas time. Some

people don’t consider it as a Christmas movie but in my household we do and we like to watch it

as one of our seasonal Christmas movies. I recommend you watch it if you are into the action

packed movies plus with it also being a Christmas movie, I think the combination is good. So

watch it if you haven’t yet, especially during the holiday season. Whether you believe it’s a

Christmas movie or not, I still recommend you watch this movie. I rate this movie 100%.