Hoops, They did it Again!

The junior varsity boys basketball team has been progressively victorious throughout the season. Although they are undefeated so far, sophomore Logan Del Bosque has mixed feelings about the rest of the team’s games this season and fears some might be more challenging than others.

“We have one more really tough competitor, Hemlock,” Del Bosque said. “They gave us fits for the first half of our game when we were there, but that game is going to be at home so we will have the advantage.”

As for the other upcoming games this season, there seems to be more confidence and optimism.

“I think we are going to be able to pull out with victories in all of them, but you can’t ever count a team out,”  Del Bosque said. “We have got to go try our best, practice hard, and finish the season out strong.”

Since Del Bosque is an upcoming junior, making the varsity basketball team makes him wary of him and his teammates.

“It’s going to be tough because there are going to be a lot of returning players next year,” Del Bosque said. “So a majority of our JV team this year won’t be able to play varsity.

Although Del Bosque has some concerns about the rest of this season and him and his fellow teammates making varsity, he is focused on finishing out this season and taking everything one step at a time.
“We have got to go try our best, practice hard, and finish the season out strong.” Del Bosque said.