April 18, 2024

Purity and Dating Lesson talked during Student Challenge

For Student Challenge on Dec. 6, leader Everett Smith was teaching a lesson about Purity and Dating, Part 2.

Student Challenge takes place in the wood shop room, also known as C-14. It is weekly on Thursdays, starting at 7:15 a.m. and lasting until 7:50 a.m. Breakfast is served most weeks as a enticer for people to come each week.

This lesson is being taught using Ephesians 5 from the Bible and talking about us being God’s children and that he loves us. But we must not be impure or greedy, or else we are improper in the kingdom of God and can’t inherit what he is giving when we die.

This lesson is being taught to impact the students that are the children of God, which is everyone, and inform that not everyone will inherit what God is giving because some of us will stray off the good path and do what the world wants and not what God wants.

Student Samantha Grubaugh said, “We don’t know how it should be, this world is dirty and not right, and we want to see the light and follow God.”

This means that we might not know how it should be for someone but we want people to see the light and follow God because this world is really dirty and is not how it should be.