OE FFA Team Competes in Regionals

OE FFA Team Competes in Regionals

The OE FFA Team went to Byron High school by bus on February 14, for regional competitions. The FFA had two regional winners, freshman-out of the 13 that went, Clarisse Fitzpatrick and 7th grader Cassidy Harris are going to states for public speaking.

O-E FFA competes every year because it is part of the class. Instructor Tracey Hoffman also added,”  In our distract we had the largest group, we had more people from Ovid-Elsie than any of the other chapters, which is pretty cool.”

Some of the other competitions and the people who competed were The FFA Creed freshman Jolene Nash (regional gold), Greenhand Public Speaking freshmen Clarisse Fitzpatrick (regional winner gold) with freshmen Wyatt Wilcox (regional gold) Jr High Public Speaking 7th grade Cassidy Harris (regional gold winner) with 7th grade Willow Evans (regional gold) Ag Issues ( regional silver) junior Joseph Duckert, Kaylin Palus, Quinn Thornton, Jacob Hunt and senior Micayla Coleman. Demonstration (regional silver) junior Maddie Gavenda, Aurora Hall and freshman grade Emma Fox