47 Meters Down: Uncaged is Scary Good

“Four teenage divers discover that the sunken ruins of a Mayan city are also a hunting ground for deadly great white sharks. With their air supply steadily dwindling, the frightened girls must navigate the underwater labyrinth of claustrophobic caves and eerie tunnels in search of a way out of their watery hell.”

47 Meters Down: Uncaged is rated PG-13. It is a  Drama/Thriller. The movie is 1 hour, 30 minutes long. It was Directed by Johannes Roberts. I would give this movie a 9 out of 10.

47 Meters Down: Uncaged is the sequel to 47 Meters Down. Expect shark-related violence. Characters are attacked, bitten, and killed, with gory wounds and blood swirling in the water. A gory human head is shown, and a character drowns, horrifyingly, on camera. A flare gun is fired at a shark, and bullies shove a character into a swimming pool. There is adult language and many jump scares.

Is 47 Meters Down uncaged worth seeing? I believe that this movie is worth seeing. While watching this movie I jumped so many times, it is scary good.