Insomnia Dessert Melts Your Mouth

Insomnia Cookies is a dessert chain restaurant located all around, whose main focus is cookies.  I went to the one located on 603 E Grand River Ave, East Lansing, MI.  When you walk in the door, you are immediately surrounded by the aroma of freshly baked cookies, just like mother used to make them.  Their prices are reasonable, and they are open until 3 a.m., so it won’t cost much for you to eat if you have the munchies on a Saturday night.  They offer a variety of regular cookies, along with three different kinds of their “Deluxe cookies” which cost a little more, but are way bigger, and have a lot more chocolate.  When you order, the cookies come out hot and fresh, and you can even choose to get it with a small bowl of ice cream (Highly recommend). The first bite you take melts in your mouth, the warm chocolate and cookie dough hit all of your tastebuds, and you become one with the cookie for a short period of time.  Yelp gives it 3.5 stars, but I think that is severely underrated, I would give it 4.5 stars, they are open late, they deliver, the prices are good, it’s $1.65 for a regular cookie, and $3.00 for a deluxe cookie (Deluxe recommended) and you can even get a glass of milk to finish the night off right, not to mention the cookies are some of the best I’ve had.  Overall, insomnia cookies would be a great place for friends or family to enjoy a quick cookie, that will leave them smiling.

Photo Creds: 5b51e8f8969573ca348b45cf