Margot Robbie Comes Back In Birds of Prey

Birds of Prey will be released  Feb. 7, 2020. It falls in the genre of crime and action. It is 1 hour and 49 minutes long. It was directed by Cathy Yan. The cast is Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, Rosie Perez as Renee Montoya, Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Helena Bertinelli / The Huntress, Jurnee Smollett-Bell as Dinah Lance / Black Canary, Ewan McGregor as Roman Sionis, Ella Jay Basco as Cassandra Cain, and Chris Messina as Victor Zsasz

It’s open season on Harley Quinn when her explosive breakup with the Joker puts a big fat target on her back. Unprotected and on the run, Quinn faces the wrath of narcissistic crime boss Black Mask, his right-hand man, Victor Zsasz, and every other thug in the city. But things soon even out for Harley when she becomes unexpected allies with three deadly women — Huntress, Black Canary and Renee Montoya.

“I’ll just go straight for it, if you’re going to downvote this review for defending a genuinely entertaining violent film,I get that. Literally just WATCH THE MOVIE! This movie is anything but a “men are trash” movie. It’s a fun flick about a heist where it’s all knives at each other’s throats. Genuinely formulaic at times, sure, but that’s practically a given for these types of films! Robbie gave a fantastic performance as the Quinn herself, and the side characters had their moments as well! Gotta give a FAT shoutout to McGregor for his role. He brought just as much flame and fire as Robbie gave her role,” said user Curbicon a person who has watched the movie

I would give this movie a 7/10, Rotten Tomatoesgave this movie a 80%, and  IMDb gave this movie a 6.7/10 

Image result for birds of prey