Lost in Space Good for Binge Watching

Lost in Space is an action mystery Netflix Original TV show, that just aired their second season.  It stars Molly Parker as Maureen Robinson, and Toby Stephens as John Robinson, who are the mother and father of their three children.  The Robinson family is on their way to colonize a new planet in the resolute, 30 years into the future in this action packed TV show. The resolute (ship)they are on gets attacked and the family takes their pod and crash lands on a new planet they have never seen.  Their ship is trapped, and so is their daughter and time is running out to save them on this unknown planet. But, their son, Will Robinson makes friends with a giant robot, who just so happens to be everything they need. Rotten Tomato rates the show at 68%, which isn’t terrible, but I would give the show a 90%, it had me on the edge of my seat the whole time I was watching it, and kept me guessing and what was going to happen, although it was kind of slow at the beginning of the second season, it picked up by the end and ended it with a cliffhanger.  All in all I highly recommend this TV show to anyone who likes to watch sci- fi mystery TV shows, and likes to binge watch Netflix series on their couch all day.  

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/lost-in-space-season-2-what-we-know-so-far.jpg