Okemos Olive Garden Pricey, but Delicious

On the website Yelp, it is said that Olive Garden, located at 5015 Marsh Road in Okemos Michigan, is better than expected. Dinner rush is major when it comes to Olive Garden but is always handled spectacularly. Specifically at 5:45 it was very busy but the waiters/waitresses still came with a smile. The menu offered at Olive Garden is extremely large with plentiful options to choose from, along with a wide variety of cocktails, wine, and non alcoholic drinks. During the summer, there are many options that are available for limited time which includes the zoodles primavera. This dish includes cooked veggies, zucchini noodles, and served at a perfect temperature. This dish is exceptionally delicious. The thing that is best about Olive Garden is the unlimited salad and breadsticks that comes with the meal. The breadsticks were warm, soft and the lettuce are served with crispy perfection. To end the night, dessert includes many options as well. The dark chocolate lasagna includes layers of cream and chocolate that is very rich but tasty. The only thing that was bothersome at this Olive Garden was the feeling of being over crowded and when we walked outside to go home, there was a worker smoking on the bench which would have not been pleasant to walk through when coming in. I personally would rate this Olive Garden a 8/10. The food was fresh and delicious, however, it was very pricy and the atmosphere could use a tiny bit of work. 

Exterior-olive-garden_599x430.jpg