iCarly Added to Netflix Lineup

iCarly Added to Netflix Lineup

Recently Netflix added the show iCarly to its list of choices to watch. iCarly was a hit TV show that ran from 2007-2012 and stars a girl named Carly Shay who runs a web show with her two friends Sam and Freddie. You get to watch Carly grow up with her two best friends and her older brother, Spencer, while her dad is away in the military.

The cast of the show includes Carly Shay (Miranda Cosgrove), Sam Puckett (Jennette McCurdy), Freddie Benson (Nathan Kress), Spencer Shay (Jerry Trainor) and Gibby (Noah Munck). Despite the show being set in Seattle Washington, it was filmed in Hollywood, California. The creator of the show, Dan Schneider, also has written a lot of other popular tv shows like Zoey 101, Victorious, and Drake and Josh.

According to Rotten Tomatoes, iCarly received a 100 % on the Tomatometer and an audience score of 82% for the first season. After reading some of the reviews, a lot of people liked the show because of how funny it is the feeling of how close the cast was on the show. Some of the lower reviews from people just said that they simply didn’t like the show.

I would recommend this show if you were looking to find something to watch that was funny because it appeals to both kids and adults for its audience.