Bee Movie Creates a Buzz

Dreamworks SKG movie Bee Movie.It came out in 2007. This movie is about Barry B. Benson, a honey bee who sues the human race for exploiting bees, after learning from his florist friend Vanessa Bloome that humans sell and consume honey. It’s a very family and kid friendly movie. Jerry Seinfeld plays Barry B. Benson who is the main character in the movie. He is the main bee and is an ordinary bee who lives in a hive in Sheep Meadow, Central Park, New York City. He is the main protagonist of the film. He can surf, and he wears shoes that resemble converse shoes, and a black and yellow turtleneck sweater. Some of his catchphrases consist of: “YA LIKE JAZZ?!”, “Do you know what a Cinnabon is? It’s bread! And frosting! And cinnamon! They heat it up!” Renee Zellweger plays Venessa Bloome. Venessa is one of the main characters in the movie.She is a florist and a friend to bees, including Barry. She is the deuteragonist of the 2007 film Bee Movie. She is a flower-seller and the love interest of Barry who has a crush on her. Patrick Warburton plays Ken in the movie. Ken is the secondary antagonist of the 2007 DreamWork film,. He is the ex-boyfriend of florist Vanessa Bloome and a love rival of Barry Benson. Barry B. Benson, a bee just graduated from college, is disillusioned at his lone career choice: making honey. On a special trip outside the hive, Barry’s life is saved by Vanessa, a florist in New York City. As their relationship blossoms, he discovers humans actually eat honey, and subsequently decides to sue them. The movie is rate PG and was released in theaters on Nov 2nd,”2007” and overall it is rated 4.3 stars out of 5. Rotten Tomatoes said,”While Jerry Seinfeld is funny enough and the premise too absurd to be ignored, Bee Movie is only mildly entertaining that only pulls through thanks to some cool visuals and some moments of truly great comedy,” about the movie. I would rate this movie a 5/5 cause it never gets boring and is very entertaining. It’s also a very kid friendly movie ad if you were looking for a daily movie night movie I would recommend this one.