OE High School and Middle School Bands Perform Halloween Concert

Ovid-Elsie bands played in an astounding performance on Oct 23, the performance took place at Ovid-Elsie High School at the auditorium. Jeanine Ignash joined the sixth-grade band for their first performance on this spooky night with them having their costumes on.

During the show the band played really well, showing how much they practiced for this important event in front of their parents. Along with every song everyone cheered and then came the final song after the sixth-grade band left to the left and joined the seats to watch the rest of the performance from the other bands.

The next band that came out was the seventh-grade band with a variety of costumes and instruments. Their time performing went splendidly and was a great and joyful time of some halloween songs. The spirit of Halloween was upon us as the seventh grade played.

Up next was the high school but before that Ignash came out carrying a basket and a unicorn. After a little bit of confusion, she went off the stage and the percussion started to play with what seemed to be a walking beet and they marched onto the stage. First was the percussion, then the rest of the band came onto the stage from the sides after going down the walkways between the seats, after a bit everyone was on the stage. A few seconds later one of the drum majors came onstage and we all stood for the Ovid-Elsie fight song, then after playing the fight song we all sat down and the band played their 2023 marching song playlist finishing with Never Gonna Give You Up, After Never, the band played the fight song again then left with the percussion playing as they left then the percussion left themselves and everyone started to leave.

During all this, people could be heard talking about how much they loved it and also how much they enjoyed what the bands played. Now if you ever want to join one of these concerts for musical entertainment you should as it’s a fantastic atmosphere where joy and music go throughout the air.