Woody Woodpecker Goes to Camp For Youngsters

Woody Woodpecker Goes To Camp came out on Apr 12, 2024. Runtime is 1 hour 40 minutes. According to Rotten Tomatoes,” After getting kicked out of the forest, Woody thinks he’s found a forever home at Camp Woo Hoo, until an inspector threatens to shut down the camp.”

Woody Woodpecker Goes To Camp was directed by Jonathan A. Rosenbaum. Chloe De Los Santos voices Maggie and Kershawn Theodore is Mikey’s Voice. Savannah La Rain is J.J. ‘s Voice and Evan Stanhope is Gus’s Voice. George Holahan-Cantwell is Orson’s Voice and Esther Son is Rose’s Voice. Kushinka Jayewardene is Gina’s Voice and Anthony Craig is Pilot Darren’s Voice.

Roger Moore, a critic on Rotten Tomatoes said this about the movie,” There’s barely enough going on here to distract children into sticking with Woody all the way to the finish. The anarchy is mild-mannered, the sight gags limp and the human interactions produce no laughs and little in the way of charm, either.” they gave it a ¼. Rotten Tomatoes has not given it a complete score yet.

Connor R., a person who watched Woody Woodpecker Goes To Camp says,” This movie is really funny and just a good movie to watch with the family and have a good laugh. Cheese in a good way and who doesn’t like Woody woodpecker.” They gave it a 5-star rating. Kevin S., another person who watched it said,” This movie has bad acting, poorly integrated cgi characters, and jokes about jokes not being funny which themselves aren’t funny, and is just terribly boring. As a child, I would have hated it. As an adult the nostalgia isn’t enough to save it. No love was put into this film. Its nothing but a money grab of a popular IP.” They gave it a ½ of a star rating. Overall the audience gave it a 70%.

Woody Woodpecker Goes To Camp, in my opinion, wasn’t the best, it seems more for children. It wasn’t that exciting to watch, it was more boring. I would recommend you watch it to see if it is still. I give it a ? star review.