Fallout Series Very Much Like Videogame

Fallout is a series based off of the fallout video games and with that it is rated TV-MA. With there
currently being one season consisting of eight episodes each around 45 mins to an hour. If you are
interested in watching this show you can find it on Prime Video. The Fallout series is about how
the world would be if the world came down to an all out nuclear war. With that vaults were made
to save people from the blasts, which we watch as a vault dweller from vault 33 named Lucy
Maclean(Ella Purnell who you might have seen in Wildlike as Mackenzie) who has never seen
the outside world gets ready to marry a random person from vault 32. But it turns out that
everyone in vault 32 was dead and they had just let scavengers in which in the end they take
Lucy’s father with them to the outside world after taking everything they can from vault 33.
This leads to the plot of the story of Lucy going to the outside world to find her father and
experience the cold hard truth of the outside world. This series came out on April 11, 2024 and
is directed by Jonathan Nolan, Clare Kilner, Frederick E.O. Toye, Wayne Yip, and Daniel Gray
Longino. It so far has a rating of 9.3/10 by Rotten Tomatoes and 8.3/10 by the audience. In my
opinion this is a decent representation of the video games that it’s based off of so I would have
to give it a rating of 8.5/10. This may be a little biased because personally I am into a lot of
blood and gore so watch at your own risk.