His House, Scary Good Film

His House, Scary Good Film

The horror film His House came out in 2020 and is highly rated as a suspenseful and chilling movie. The film is unrated, as it is fairly new and scarier than your average horror movie. I recommend this movie to anyone looking for a chilling night. His House stars Wunmi Mosaku, Sope Dirisu, Malaika Abigaba, Matt Smith, and more. Each character plays their part with genuine fear, grief, and talent. The movie is set in a small English town, where a refugee couple from South Sudan (Wunmi Mosaku, Sope Dirisu) resides while adjusting to the new country. The couple lost their daughter, Nyagak (Malaika Abigaba), during their travels to England. This later becomes a bigger issue as the couple is haunted by her loss and it soon starts to eat at their marriage. Rotten Tomatoes rates His House at 100%, and I mostly agree. I would rate this movie at 85%, because while it is highly unpredictable and lives up to its expectations as a horror film, the film is somewhat hard to follow. I recommend this movie to anyone that needs a more intense movie to fill their night and wants a change to their traditional horror genre.