Santa Clause Becomes Holiday Classic

Santa Clause Becomes Holiday Classic

The Santa Clause movie is about a divorced dad Scott who has custody of his son on

Christmas Eve. After Scott accidentally kills a man in a Santa suit (Santa Claus), his is

magically transported to the North Pole, where an elf explains that Scott must take Santa’s

place before the next Christmas arrives. Scott thinks he’s dreaming, but over the next several

months he gains weight and grows an inexplicably white beard. Turns out that just maybe that

night at the North Pole wasn’t a dream after all, and maybe Scott has a lot of work to do as the

new Santa Claus. The director of this movie is John Pasquin along with producers; Bobby

Newmyer, Brian Reilly, and Jefferey Silver. The main cast of this movie stars Tim Allen as Scott

Calvin (Santa Clause), Judge Reinhold as Neal Miller, Wendy Crewson as Laura Miller, Eric

Llyod as Charlie Calvin, David Krumholtz as Bernard, and Peter Boyle as Scott’s boss. Rotten

Tomatoes rated this a 72% and audience rating was a 65%. Rotten Tomatoes critics says,”The

Santa Clause is utterly undemanding, but it’s firmly rooted in the sort of good old-fashioned

holiday spirit missing from too many modern yuletide films.” I agree that it is a good

old-fashioned holiday spirit movie to watch. I think that this movie brings joy and laughter to the

audience and I personally really like the movie. I would rate this movie a 100% and I

recommend you watch this and add it to your holiday movies to watch.