Spiderman, No Way Home, A Perfect 10

Spiderman, No Way Home, A Perfect 10

In Spider Man No way Home, For the first time in the cinematic history of Spider-Man, our friendly neighborhood hero’s identity is revealed, bringing his Super Hero responsibilities into conflict with his normal life and putting those he cares about most at risk. So he enlists Doctor Strange’s help to restore his secret so things can go back to normal for his friends, but when Peter keeps changing the spell, the spell tears a hole in their world, releasing the most powerful villains who’ve ever fought a Spider-Man in any universe, while also making the other spidermen appear. They work together to accomplish getting back to their own universe while giving the villains a second chance so they don’t die when they go back. But Peter will have to overcome his greatest challenge yet, which will not only forever alter his own future but the future of the Multiverse. The director of this Movie is Jon Watts along with Producers Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal and writers Chris McKenna and Eric Sommers. The Main Cast of this Movie Stars Tom Holland as the main Peter Parker (Spider-Man), Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker (The Amazing Spider-Man), Toby Maguire as Peter Parker (Spider-Man), Zendaya as Michelle ā€œMJā€, Jacob Batalon as Ned, Marisa Tomei as Aunt May, Jon Favreau as Happy, Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange, Willem Dafoe as Green Goblin (Norman Osborn), Alfred Molina as Doc Ock (Dr. Otto Octavius), Jamie Foxx as Electro ( Max Dillon), Rhys Ifans as The Lizard ( Doctor Curtis Conners), Benedict Wong as Wong, Tony Revolori as Flash, and J.K Simmons as JJJ. Rotten Tomatoes rated this a 94% stating, ā€œA bigger, bolder Spider-Man sequel, No Way Home expands the franchise’s scope and stakes without losing sight of its humor and heart.ā€ And the audience score was 98%. I rate this a 100%. I think that this was one of the best Spider man movies yet as it’s packed with action, humor, emotion, and surprises that it gets you crying, laughing, and jumping out of your seat. The acting was so good that you almost felt like you could be the character cause you can feel and understand the emotions they were expressing. Spider-Man No Way Home was a great addition to the spider-man franchise. I fully recommend you watch this movie no matter if you are a fan or not. Once you watch it it will make you want to watch all the other spider-man movies. Definitely go see it if you haven’t yet.