Annabelle Creation, A Scary Good Time

Annabelle Creation, A Scary Good Time

Annabelle: Creation, a horror/thriller, is a very suspenseful and scary movie. Even though it was scary it is fair to say that this movie is very good. It was released on August 11, 2017. I would recommend this movie toteenagers to watch with friends or by themselves if they prefer, also adults. 

Annabelle is played by Samara Lee, Janice is played by Talitha Bateman as well as some more recognizable and amazing actors throughout the movie. Each character did well throughout and leaves a very suspenseful thought of what will happen next. Also, it has a couple jump scenes that will keep you on your toes. Who is director

The film is set in a California farmhouse, where a former toy maker Sam Mullins and his wife Ester are staying. Years before this takes place their seven- year-old daughter dies from a tragic car accident. After the years that it took for them to heal, they welcome a nun and six orphaned girls into their home. One room was always locked, it was the room of their deceased seven- year old daughter, and one of the orphan girls decided to go into it. In the room was a locked closet with bible papers glued to the wall and there was a doll. After the door was unlocked the doll took on a life of its own. They later learned how the doll was moving and what the Mullins did to make it stop and now that the doll was out, the nun tried to get them out as soon as possible, but in doing so the doll fought back to keep them down. Rotten Tomatoes rates this movie at 71% which I would have to agree with because this movie is scary and thrilling, it definitely kept me on my toes the whole movie. Also, it was cool to see how Annabelle came to be and what happened and why this doll was haunted.