Tearjerker, The Adam Project Brings Adventure

Netflix original, The Adam Project: a Sci-Fi/Adventure, is a very suspenseful and sad movie. Even though it was sad, it is fair to say that this movie is very good. It was released on March 11, 2022. I would recommend this movie to teenagers to watch with friends or by themselves if they prefer, also adults. 

Adam Reed (adult) is played by Ryan Reynolds, Adam Reed (kid) is played by Walker Scobell, Ellie Reed (mom) is played by Jennifer Garner, and dad Louis Reed is played by Mark Ruffalo, as well as some more recognizable and amazing actors throughout the movie. Each character did well throughout and leaves a very suspenseful thought of what will happen next. 

The film is about a man named Adam Reed that goes back in time to find his wife that has gone missing. He encounters his younger self while looking for a place to stay because he has been injured. Little did he know that he was being chased by people from 2050. After being chased, he and his younger self run away and they end up finding his wife. She helps them escape for a little until they find her, she has them run while she stays to fight them off. They get in the jet and go to the year 2018, they talk to their dad who in both of their times is dead. They stop time travel from ever being invented. Shortly after, they go back to their own time period. Rotten Tomatoes rates this movie at 68% which I would have to disagree with because this movie is good, and I would recommend it to everyone, even though it is a tear jerker at some parts, it was really touching.