Cult Favorite Superbad Highly Rated

Cult Favorite Superbad Highly Rated

Superbad is a comedy/teen movie with an approximate run time of 1 hour and 59 minutes, released on August 17, 2007. Starring Jonah Hill, Michael Cera, Seth Rogan, and Bill Hader.
Setting of the movie is shot in Vancouver.
The plot consists of a group of three teenage best friends who are on a quest to buy and supply a large high school house party with a ton of alcohol. Two of the three are relying on the drinks to help their relationships with two females they aspire to get together with, before they set off for college, by the end of their summer. But as they go to get the drinks the one friend, Fogel, is punched in the face amidst a liquor store robbery. And two cops questioning him are adamant on showing him they know how to have a good time even though cops are portrayed as reluctant to have fun.
This movie is rated 7.6/10 by IMDb and 87% by Rotten Tomatoes. I agree with both the ratings, but I personally would rate this move 9/10. The comedy and word play is hilarious. Bill Hader and Seth Rogen pull the movie together, but Jonah Hill is absolutely hilarious and plays the typical high school student perfectly. The chemistry of this group of actors couldn’t be any better.