FFA Banquet Recognizes New Officers

The annual end of the year FFA banquet took place on Wednesday, May 12, at 6:30 p.m. 

The event was streamed live on the OE FFA Facebook page for anyone who was interested. Only FFA chapter members were allowed to attend the event in the high school auditorium. 

Chapter participants were recognized, Greenhand and Chapter FFA Degrees were given out, Star chapter awards, scholarships and the installation of new officers took place.

The Greenhand awards were given to any first year FFA members who have participated in the program and logged enough SAE hours for the year. The Chapter Degrees were given to second year members who have completed at least 180 SAE hours. The star chapter awards were given to Clarisse Fitzpatrick, Perrien Rasch, Tristin Ziola, and Willow Evans. The scholarship was given to Tristin Ziola. 

The new officers for the 2021-2022 school year are going to be Clarisse Fitzpatrick as president, the Vice President will be Perrien Rasch, and the 2nd Vice president Emma Fox. The Secretary will be Willow Evans, the Treasurer will be Tori Maynard, the Reporter will be Cassidy Harris, and the Sentinel will be Billy Harris. The Class of 2022 Representative will be Wyatt Wilcox, the Class of 2023 Representative will be Destini Beean, and the Class of 2024 Representative will be Dominic Kline.