Gilmore Girls, Heartfelt Friendship Drama

Gilmore Girls is about a mom and her daughter and their life in Stars Hollow, a storybook Connecticut town populated with an eclectic mix of dreamers, artists and everyday folk. Gilmore Girls is a humorous, heartfelt, multigenerational drama about friendship and family. The director/executive producers of this show are Amy Sherman-Palladino, Chris Long, Daniel Palladino, Shelia R. Lawrence, Michael Katelman, David S. Rosenthal, Gavin Polone, and Jonathan C. Brody. The main cast of this show stars Lauren Graham as Lorelai Gilmore, Alexis Bledel as Rory Gilmore, Melissa McCarthy as Sookie, Scott Gordon Patterson as Luke Danes, Keiko Agena as Lane Kim, Yanic Truesdale as Michel, Kelly Bishop as Emily Gilmore, Edward Herrmann as Richard Gilmore, Sean Gunn as Kirk, Milo Ventimiglia as Jess, Jared Patelecki as Dean, Matt Czuchry as Logan, Liza Weil as Paris, and David Sutcliffe as Christopher.

Rotten Tomatoes rated it an 85% and they stated that it was a warm, cozy, and quirky show, the two lead characters make the show a standout pick-me-up in the family friendly genre. I would rate this a 100%, it’s one of my favorite shows and I definitely think it is family friendly. There is some adult humor in it but it is pretty laid back, and just overall the show is really good and makes you feel at home, I definitely recommend watching it.