Inception, A Spellbinding Thriller

Inception came out in 2010 and is available to watch for free on Netflix. The movie is about a troubled thief, Don Cobb, who extracts secrets from people’s dreams and takes one last job; leading a dangerous mission to plant an idea in a target’s subconscious. This movie really grasps you in and you can not take your eyes off it. You have to pay attention to the whole movie or else you might miss something important and you will get confused, it is very hard to look away though because this movie really keeps you locked in. The director/executive producers of this movie are Christopher Nolan, Thomas Tull and Chris Bringham. The main cast of the movie includes Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hardy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Cillian Murphy, Marion Cotillard, Elliot Page, Ken Watanabe and Dileep Rao.

Rotten Tomatoes gave this movie an 87% and it describes this movie as smart, innovative, thrilling and mind blowing. I would rate this movie a 99% because I did not want the movie to end and I could not take my eyes off of it. The movie had me holding my breath in certain moments. DiCaprio did an amazing job acting and really made this film worth watching. I highly recommend watching this movie, but make sure you have time to watch the entire film because you will not want to look away until the end of the movie.