Clifford Brings Family Fun to the Big Screen

Clifford came out on Nov. 10, 2021 and is available to watch in theaters and on Paramount Plus. This movie is about a girl, Emily Elizabeth, who finds a magical animal rescuer who gives her a little red puppy. Emily wakes up one morning to find her little red puppy to be 10-feet tall in her tiny New York City apartment. Emily and her fun but impulsive uncle then set out on an adventure through the Big Apple to protect Clifford. This movie is a cute family movie to watch whenever you want to brighten up your day. The director/executive producers of this movie are Brian Robbins, Daren Throop and Richard Robinson. The main cast of the movie include Darby Camp, Jack Whitehall, Izacc Wang, Kenan Thompson, Jessica Keenan Wynn and Russel Wong.

Rotten Tomatoes gave this movie a 48% and it describes this movie as purely entertainment. I give this movie a 85% because it is a cute movie to watch but it is for kids and there are some clunky moments. I recommend watching this movie especially if you are looking for a movie to watch with a youngster.