The Batman Ends With Cliffhanger

The Batman Ends With Cliffhanger

The Batman is an action/adventure movie released to theaters on March 4th, 2022. Run time is approximately 2 hours and 56 minutes, shot and made in Liverpool, Glasgow and London. The movie stars (Twilight Saga’s) Robert Pattinson, Zoe Kravitz, Colin Farrell, and Andy Serkis. 

The plot is diving into the deep and sadistic murders by a masked man who leaves many many clues behind at each crime scene, and many envelopes left specifically for the batman. As the clues are figured out and they become more clear as time ravels on, Batman figures out the target and objective of this masked menaces agenda. As Batman, struggles and searches for answers and forms new relationships to assist with the taking down of this criminal he realizes and learns a lot about himself and his accomplice Catwoman. The Batman was rated 8.4/10 by IMDb and given 85% Rotten Tomatoes. I personally feel as if this movie was rated perfectly, possibly slightly underrated due to the outstanding performance by Robert Pattinson, and the story was well thought out and put together and left a great impression on the audience and leaving them wanting more with a little teaser and cliffhanger near the end of the movie about the next installments criminal.