Banks and Hebs Represent Freshmen

Banks and Hebs Represent Freshmen

Ava Kremer, Staff writer

This year, the class of 2026 was new to electing officers and representatives as well as the homecoming festivities.  To kick off the homecoming season, class representatives were recently named. The freshmen class president was awarded to Michael Bancroft and Jolene Hebeler as his vice president. They’re running slogan “Vote Banks and Hebs” really influenced the class. The secretary is Mercades Greider and Tayton Kline is the treasurer. We have high hopes for this duo to lead under our presidents. Ellie George is our class historian as well, having the duty of taking pictures and collecting information for our class video and other projects. Our class representatives are Lilian Bates, Dannika Campbell, Alyson Moore, McKenzie Keck, Violet Hart-Rogers, and Katelyn Wright. Although they do not have high ranks, they do a lot of brainstorming and provide a lot of input and support.

This year’s class officers have also recently decided on selling poinsettia flowers for fundraising during the month of October. The money raised by selling flowers will cover student expenses and add to our class funds. They will be selling for about $16 and will vary in color and size. If you are interested, more information will be provided at a later date.

Our freshmen representatives, who will represent the class of 2026 during the homecoming, week were also recently nominated. They have the honor of supporting and leading the class during the week. Our representatives are Nolan Rasch and Jolene Hebeler. So far this week, they have done a great job celebrating the homecoming festivities with the class. Hebeler has put a lot of effort into her decorated spirit week outfits and is significantly influencing the rest of the class. Rasch has also brought joy to the class and has been a great role model during the festivities.