Students Sound Off on Autumn Activities

Students Sound Off on Autumn Activities

Ava Kremer, Staff writer

A total of 11 Ovid-Elsie students were surveyed on autumn activities and their participation in them to kick off the season. The first question regarded haunted houses. Out of the students, four replied that they were planning on going to one, and four replied they were not. Three of the participants said that they possibly were going. When asked about dressing up for Halloween, the results stated that four were going to, and four were not, alongside three that may be dressing up. Fall is not the same without delicious treats. Out of the participants, eight voted that their favorite treat was doughnuts and apple cider. Pumpkin pie and apple fritters are tied at one vote each and one vote for other. When asked if they were planning to visit Uncle John’s Cider Mill this season four voted yes and the other seven voted possibly. A fan-favorite fall activity, football, is loved by all. When asking students if they attended games, eight students replied that they went to all of them, two replied that they only went to a few and only one replied that they have not gone to any. Lastly, when asked if they were planning on going to a pumpkin patch, five replied no, three replied yes, and another three replied probably. In the end, all of the Ovid-Elsie students seem very excited about autumn activities.