May 9, 2024

Hazbin Hotel Animation Comedy Debuts on Prime Video

The new series that has recently dropped into Prime Video is the Hazbin Hotel. This show follows Charlie, the underworld’s princess, as she goes through with trying to rehabilitate demons to reduce her cities populations peacefully by having demons “check out’ and go to heaven. She does this in order to try and stop the yearly extermination event, hosted by the angels in heaven in order to stop the underworld from growing too powerful. Charlie along with her devoted partner Vaggie, voiced by Stephine Beatriz, and their first patrion, Angel Dust, voiced by Blake Roman, try to succeed in Charlie’s goal of demon rehabilitation. 

While this show seems pretty straightforward, Charlie, voiced by Erika Henningsen, and her friends do manage to pull us through quite a journey. A journey full of music, and ofcourse adult humor. The Hazbin Hotel show has about 8 episodes along with it being mainly played in mainly prime video which included the main cast being Erika Henningsen voicing Charlie Morningstar, Stephanie Beatriz voicing Vaggie, Alex Brightman voicing sir pentious, Keith David voicing Husk, Kimiko Glenn voicing Niffty. The show premiered on Jan 19, 2024, along with having a genre focused on comedy. The main age that seems to be needed to watch would be 16+ however some episodes need a bit more maturity with it being 18+, the show is also rated 84% average score and an 89% for the average audience score.So if you want to watch a show which involves minor swears, along with adult comedy while being the right age, then there’s quite a high chance you will enjoy Hazbin Hotel. However, if you don’t like what I’ve mentioned then you may not find, if any, enjoyment in watching the show