Daily News: 9/5/14

Schedule changes are due to Student Services by 3 P.M. today – Friday, September 5.

OK, O-E. What is the name given to a bunch of smart students who like to show off their knowledge? That’s right, it’s quiz bowl. If you love trivia and want to compete in the league, the team will be meeting next Wednesday, September 10 after school for a short meeting in room C-2. See Mrs. Keck for details.

If any students who finished Chinese I and II still want to step up to Chinese III please talk to Mr. Dong. You may be able to join his Chinese III class if your schedule allows you to do so. The class is offered during fifth hour and it’s an independent study class. Please stop by the counseling office if you’d like to sign up.

Any freshman or sophomore interested in playing football please see Coach Long. They are still in need of quality student athletes to fill some roster spots for the junior varsity and freshmen teams.

Picture day is coming up next Wednesday, September 10.

Boot Camp Fitness classes start Sunday, September 7. Classes will be held Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 6:30 P.M. – 7:30 P.M. This high intensity group exercise class combines cardio, strength and core work in a circuit format. All fitness levels are welcome. Certified personal trainer Tasha Carroll will provide modifications and instruction on proper form. For more information check out “Tasha’s Boot Camp” on Facebook or e-mail [email protected].