Daily News: 12-09-15

The December FFA meeting is Wednesday night at 6 PM in the cafeteria. We are decorating Christmas cookies and will be serving refreshments. Remember this counts as one of your 3 required activities for the semester grade.

Fruit & Nut orders should be picked up by WEDNESDAY after the FFA meeting, if not even before. Money is due back before we leave for break.

Any FFA member that still needs help to fill out their FFA Outstanding Junior Award, FFA State Degree (which can earn you 6 MSU credits), and/or your FFA Academic Excellence Award, Ms. Hoffman is doing a help session on Thursday, 12/10, after school.

If you missed out on order one of the awesome FFA camo shirts, it is not too late. You can still turn in an add-on order until Friday at 12:30 PM.

The Astronomy Club will meet right after school in E-11 until 4:00. Anyone is welcome to attend. See Mr. Martin with questions.

Are you interested in getting in better shape, improving your athletic performance, or just working out? The weight room is open Monday through Thursday from 3:15-4:30 P.M. Student-athletes who are not currently in a sport are encouraged to come. If you have any questions see Coach Long.

The next NHS large group meeting will take place this coming Friday, December 11 at 7:30 A.M. in the auditorium. An important reminder slip will be delivered to each of you today. Please see Mrs. Laurencelle if you have any questions.

It is that time of year again! We are collecting for our Toys for Tots Box. At this time, we are a little short on gifts. Just think, if everyone brought in one gift our Toys for Tots box would be filled in no time and you would be making someone’s Christmas very special. Time is running out, so if you could please bring in a new unwrapped gift soon that would be appreciated.