Daily News: 12-04-15

The Purple Melon school store is re-opening! Join business students in room E-3 Monday morning at 7:30 A.M. for the ribbon cutting ceremony. They will be carrying snacks, bottled water, clothing items, O-E spirit wear, flip flops and other gift items. Coffee and hot cocoa will be sold mornings only for $1 per cup. Hope to see you there!

It is that time of year again! We are collecting for our Toys for Tots Box. At this time, we are a little short on gifts. Just think, if everyone brought in one gift our Toys for Tots box would be filled in no time and you would be making someone’s Christmas very special. Time is running out, so if you could please bring in a new unwrapped gift soon.

The next Model UN meeting will be Tuesday, December 8 at 7:30 A.M. The group will be going through resolutions from other schools in preparation for the first meet on December 14.

The boys bowling team is a looking for a few more people to join this season. If you are interested, contact Wyatt Munson, Matt Zedemont or Tagen Terpening.