Daily News: 12-16-15

Model UN please see Mr. Belill sometime this week before break for information regarding 2nd resolutions.

This week the OE Student Challenge will have a special Christmas celebration Thursday morning at 7:00 am in room C-14 of the high school. A breakfast will be provided as usual and is open to all OE students and staff.

Mr. Bowen will be announcing the wrestling meet tonight on 91.3 FM, tune into our radio station WOES, or on the schools website.

Student Council is hosting a holiday week, the remaining days are Thursday, holiday wear day and Friday is Christmas in July. The group also has fundraisers going on all week, today there will be ice cream available, Thursday a bake sale, and Friday there will be a traveling candy cart. The Snow Sculpting team will be selling the bands for hat days to raise money for their upcoming competition. They are selling bands at the south end of central hallway.

Freshmen: Mrs. Horak is still collecting class dues. They are $7.00 up until this Friday, December 18th. After that dues will go up to $9.00. Dues can be paid in Student Services, room C3.

FFA members who sold fruit & nut items: get your money in by FRIDAY this week!