Daily News: 12-1-15

The next Model UN meeting will be Tuesday, December 8th at 7:30 AM. We will be going through resolutions from other schools in preparation for the first meet on December 14th.

Attention: Anyone interested in playing football next fall. There will be a short meeting this Thursday morning at 7:45 in the Weight Room. If you have any questions see Coach Long.

For those times when you can’t make it out to see the varsity basketball teams play, remember that WOES broadcasts the games live. You can listen in the Ovid-Elsie area at 91.3 FM or tune in online by clicking the link on the Ovid-Elsie website at ovidelsie.org

The wrestling team is in need of some light weights this year on the team. If you are a hundred and twenty pounds or less, want to get in excellent condition, and want a chance at earning a varsity letter please see Mr. Bowen as soon as possible.

Jostens will be in the lobby the morning of Thursday, December 3 with class ring orders.

Kendall College of Art and Design will be doing college presentations on tomorrow, during 1st and 2nd hrs in the art room. A few portfolio review appointments are also available. Please see Mrs. Weber for a pass to attend a presentation or to schedule a portfolio review.