April 18, 2024

Daily News: 11-24-14

The 2013-2014 yearbooks are almost here! If you ordered a book, they will be available for pickup by Friday, December 12. More information on pickup times and locations will be available that week.

Attention: Anyone interested in playing Football next fall there will be a meeting during both lunches tomorrow in Room E-5. Bring your lunch to the meeting. If you have any questions see Coach Long.

Burcham Enterprises will be offering a Segment I driver education class beginning on Monday, December 1 from 3:05-5:05 p.m. Registration packets are available at the high school office.

Any girl that is interested in Next Level Softball Skill Clinic there is information in the front office.

Attention Student Challenge: If you plan to go on the “Turkey Fund” delivery tonight, meet at the Village Food Pride in Ovid at 6:00 PM tonight. If you have any questions, please see Mr, Smith today. Also, there will not be a Student Challenge meeting on Tuesday morning.

Attention girls basketball players: all fundraiser money is due to Coach Cunningham today. Please put your money in an envelope, mark it with your name and amount and get it to your coach.