April 18, 2024

Daily News: 5-22-15

The weight room will be open today after school to anyone.

Anyone wanting to order a patch for a TVC Championship, District or Regional Championship may do so by ordering one through Mrs. Latz. The cost is $15 and must be paid when ordering. Orders will be taken until June 4th.

If you see Marcos Pena in the hallways, please give him well wishes. Marcos has to return to Spain on Monday to take the country’s university exam and regrets having to leave early. He’ll miss out on graduation and the end of the year activities, so give him a hug or hand shake and wish him well.

Students who went to prom- Please make sure you pick up your prom glass in E-1. Please wait for someone to give the glass to you. We’ve been having issues with them being damaged and we want to make sure you get a high-quality prom gift. Class officers or minions will be in E-1 to help.

There will be an informational meeting on Wednesday, May 27th after school at 3:15 in the cafeteria for any girls interested in sideline and competitive cheerleading next year. The meeting should last 15-30 minutes. For any girls who are not able to make the meeting but are interested in cheer, please contact Coach Katie directly.

Seniors who are attending college/trade school in the fall, make sure you stop down to Student Services to sign up to have your final transcript sent to your college and request it on parchment as well. Mrs. Horak will have those sent out by the middle of June.

Central Driving School will be offering a Segment I driver education class beginning on Monday, June 8, 2015. The class will be held at Leonard Elementary School in Ovid from 8-10 A.M. Packets are available in the office.