Daily News: 6-2-15

We are looking for dedicated students who would like to help film football and basketball games next season. Applications are available in the office or middle school room 115. The due date is this Thursday, June 4 at 3 P.M. See Mr. Whiting with questions.

Coming soon to an Elsie Dairy Festival near you!! The annual 3 on 3 basketball tournament!! Registration forms can be picked up by the office or in Ms. Batora’s room. Registration cost is $60. Each team member gets a t-shirt. Winners will get a champion t-shirt. The tournament will be on Sat July 11th.

Attention art students: Any art projects and materials left in the art room after noon on 6/4 will be disposed of.

Attention Boy and Girl Track & Field Athletes, your banquet is this Thursday, June 4th at the Ovid United Methodist Church at 6:30 p.m. Please bring a large dish to pass and your own table service. Drink and rolls will be provided.

Anyone wanting to order a patch for a TVC Championship, District or Regional Championship may do so by ordering one through Mrs. Latz. The cost is $15 and must be paid when ordering. Orders will be taken until June 4th.

Central Driving School will be offering a Segment I driver education class beginning on Monday, June 8, 2015. The class will be held at Leonard Elementary School in Ovid from 8-10 A.M. Packets are available in the office.