Pets United Worth Skipping

My first impressions for Pets United were rather poor as the story was rather confusing and the humor was terrible. 

As for the review itself, the cast of the movie tried to make the movie good with actors like Patrick Roche, Natalie Dormer and Felix Auer along with the director Reinhard Klooss. They did not end up doing a good job as the effort was not really there with the voice actors.   

The story takes place in Robo City where Roger is a stray pet and has to avoid getting in trouble every night. He meets a glamour cat named Belle when he steals chicken wings from her apartment in order to survive for the night. When the robots start taking over the city with the help of an evil mayor, they must set aside their differences in order to survive and go on a journey to take the city back.

According to Rotten Tomatoes, they gave this movie a rating of 10%, which makes it a terrible movie according to them. One of the critics for the movie says, “Could struggle a bit even to keep a toddler distracted for 92 minutes.”  

My personal rating for this movie is a 3/10. Some things that I liked about the movie was the animation style that made the scenery for the movie pop out at you and some emotional moments that made you feel like the characters did. Some things that I did not like about the movie was that the story was really confusing as I could not understand what happened at certain points and the humor was really bad with many insulting jokes that aim toward certain characters. 

My recommendation for this movie is to avoid this movie at all costs even if the style of animation looks pretty good.