ELF Highly Recommended Holiday Film

Elf (2003) - IMDb

lf isE Set in New York, Buddy, played by Will Ferrel, was mistakenly transported to the North

Pole as a baby and raised by a group of elves. After years of feeling like he doesnt fit in, Buddy

decides to search for his father. Upon arrival, Buddy’s father, played by James Caan, is not

welcoming and questions whether or not Buddy is his son.After weeks of Buddy attempting to

have a relationship with Walter, his father agrees to get a DNA test. When the test results were

a match, Buddy moved in with Walter and his wife. The family developed a good relationship,

while Walter tried to teach Buddy how to adjust to life in the real world. The classic Hallmark

The Christmas movie was directed by Jon Favreau in 2003. The film is a great family friendly PG movie to watch during the holidays. The film received a 84% rating on Rotten Tomatoes,

saying,”A movie full of Yuletide cheer, Elf is a spirited, good-natured family comedy, and it benefits greatly from Will Ferrell’s funny and charming performance as one of Santa’s biggest helpers.” My personal rating of the movie is a 9/10, I highly recommend watching Elf on Amazon prime or Vudu.