Covid 19 Cases Surge in Italy

The Covid situation in Italy right now is very bad; Italy’s countries are divided into red zone, orange zone, yellow zone and white zone.

Red zone is like a light  lock down zone, nobody can go outside. The restaurants are open but only for take away, you cannot eat in there and clothes shops or some shops like that are closed, only supermarkets or pharmacies are open. There is a curfew from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., nobody can go outside, only for emergency cases or for work. Only nursery school, elementary school and the first two years of middle school go to school, the other do only virtual school. You cannot go outside your city without any permission. The cinemas, gyms, museums, exhibitions and pools are closed. You must wear a mask and it’s hardly recommended to see no one else outside your family; you cannot meet with a lot of people.

The orange zone is a little better than the red one, but the restaurants are still closed and you can only take away. The malls are open but not during the weekends or during holidays, you cannot go out to your city and there is a curfew from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. The cinemas, gyms, museums, exhibitions and pools are still closed. You must wear a mask and you cannot see your friends or other people.

Elementary school, nursery school and middle school can go face to face school and high schools and universities have to do half virtual and half face to face.

The yellow zone starts to be better, you can see some of your friends, but be careful, wearing a mask and only three or four people in a group allowed. The restaurant and bar are open but at 6 p.m. they must be closed, you can still do take away during the afternoon. There is still a curfew from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Nursery school, elementary school, middle school have to do face to face school and high schools and universities half virtual and half face to face. The malls are open, but not during weekends or holidays. The pools, cinemas, exhibitions, museums and gyms are closed. You must wear a mask.

The white zone is where the rules are only a few: the restaurants are open until 11 p.m., bars are open until 9 p.m.

The gyms, museums and malls are always open. Everyone goes to face to face school, you can go outside your city and hang out with your friends, but you have to wear a mask and have social distancing, There is a curfew from 11.30 p.m. to 5 a.m. You still must wear a mask.

Now there are not any countries in the yellow or white zone, but only in the red and orange zone. They upload it after two weeks and if the Covid situation is getting better or worse your zone will change, but if it’s the same nothing will change.

From March 15th to April 6th they will stay like this. And during the 3rd, 4th and 5th of April everyone is in the red zone.